Whatspp- Currently popular social network application. Its main feature is that it supports almost all platforms.
But still there are some phones, that don’t support Whatsapp. Those phones are helpless. But I have a solution for you!
Yes, for PC!
Follow these steps:
- Download a torrent downloader such as uTorrent. Link: ( http://www.utorrent.com/downloads )
- 2. Download this torrent. It is a software that emulates Android for the PC. Link
If the above link doesnt work or torrent is corrupted try link 2
- 3. Install the downloaded software YouWave and apply included cracks.
- 4. Start up YW and then download the whatsapp file from the internet browser in YW from http://www.whatsapp.com
Manually download the android whatsapp.apk file on your PC from http://www.whatsapp.com and then in YW interface : Go to File>Path to Apps to locate the downloaded Whatsapp.apk file.
- 5. Start Whatsapp application. Enter location and mobile phone number. Let the 5 minutes waiting time pass and then opt for Voice verification wherein they will call you and give you a verification code. Enter the code, send and whatsapp setup is done.
Enjoy Whatsapp!! And now you can also run any android applications and games on your new PC Emulator!
POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED:
1. The patch.exe file from one of the torrentz does not appear.
Solution: Crack the software with another version crack. Search in http://www.torrentz.com. A different version crack eg) 2.1.2 can crack a 2.0.0 version. It works.
2. There is no Service Network on the emulator.
Solution: The service network is not required for Whatsapp. It is required if you intend to use Swype.
3. Browser or internet not working on emulator.
Solution: First check whether your internet on PC is working fine. IF so then there is an issue with the installation, I recommend unistalling YW then, deleting the .VirtualBox files from C:\Users\YourPCName\.VirtualBox directory and then reinstalling YW.
4. Whatsapp installation gives error “Your phone is out of service coverage. Try again later.”
Solution: Try other whatsapp versions.I have older versions available drop your email and I will send them.
Post any other problems that you face, I will definately give you a solution.